Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB)

What should I do if I have been involved in a workplace injury?

  1. If you have experienced an injury at work, you need to let you employer know immediately so that they can begin the paperwork necessary for your claim
  2. If your condition requires medical attention then call your doctor or visit a walk-in clinic. If your injuries are severe or life-threatening, then arrange a visit to the nearest hospital emergency room
  3. You are not required to see your family doctor prior to receiving treatment at All Injury Management. As primary healthcare providers we can initiate the treatment portion of your claim.
  4. Our friendly staff can assist you in filling out the necessary paperwork required by WSIB to start the treatment portion of your claim.
  5. All Injury Management will communicate with your employer to facilitate a proper return to work strategy, including making recommendations to modify your hours and duties.
  6. All Injury Management will send a letter to your family doctor if you choose, outlining our treatment strategy and findings.

Contact Us Below to Help You with Your Workplace Injury

Located at 1060 Guelph Street in Kitchener, Ontario, our clinic is easy to find. Ground level parking is available at our building.

"*" indicates required fields

Service You Are Inquiring About: